SUMMER CAMPS 2020
Monkey Ninja (Outside) Summer Camps
Parkour / Acrobatics / Circus and More!
Camps will be different this summer! On the first day of a camp session, all students will design their own masks, which they will keep with them through the week and be encouraged to wear as much as possible. All activity that leads to exertion such as acrobatics and parkour will happen outside in the parking lot (with mats!), where risk of transmission is lower. Indoor activities will include object manipulation (juggling, flow toys like poi, hooping, etc.), lower-exertion exercise such as balancing skills, and potentially some arts & crafts. Students will cycle through stations in small groups throughout the day so there is never a group larger than 5 people in any one place so physical distancing can occur more easily and naturally. We will not be using aerial points this summer.
Location: Athletic Playground, 4770 San Pablo Ave, Unit E, Emeryville, CA
30+ days before camp's start date: 90% of payment refunded or 100% Athletic Playground account credit.
14-29 days before camp's start date: 50% of payment refunded or 100% Athletic Playground account credit.
No refunds 13 days or less days before camp's start date.
We will be following closely all state and local regulations.
- Camps will be for a limited number of students (max. 10) with 2 instructors to divide the group into smaller groups as necessary.
- Camps will be with the same group of kids for the week, no drop-ins permitted.
- Activities that lead to heavy breathing will take place outside in the parking lot (with mats).
- Instructors must wear masks at all times.
- Students (and staff) will not be permitted to attend if they currently have or have had symptoms of Covid-19 over the past 14 days or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19.
- All participants should try to keep a minimum of 6ft apart.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations.
- Bathrooms and equipment will be sanitized at the end of every day.
- Students must bring their own snacks/lunch/water bottles. Only an instructor can fill up a water bottle from the touch-less water fountain attachment after sanitizing their hands.
We will continue updating our safety measures.